Sunday, September 28, 2008

I am so sorry that Í can't do the faces due to many reasons. & yes, one of them is I SUCK SO BAD AT FACES. Haha. & the fingers. OH MY GAWD. They look like deformed fingers except for Cgoh's though. Oh well, that's the privilege of being a captain. You get all the nice things. Haha.

But, I just wanna dedicate this faceless piece of us to the 6 of you. GOOD LUCK FOR O'S. I HOPE ONE OF US WOULD EMERGE AS ONE OF THE HIGHEST SCORER FOR YCKSS though I bet right now when you finished reading that line, you'll would think of so many doubts. But we'll nvr know. One of us might be the top scorer. LOL. Make us proud, girls!
& to the other batches. Good luck for end year. Get promoted to your respective lvls. Don't always think of boys boys boys harrrrrrr. What in the world do you guys see in the yckss guys that I can't see man?!?! Haha. But whatever the case is, just wanna wish you guys All The Best & MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

PEACE OUT,
MIRA.

No comments: